Malton Medical Group prides itself on the variety of services we offer our patients.
Along with providing Primary Care to over 15,000 patients Malton Medical Group provides a variety of other services. From travel medicine to newborn circumcisions, from minor surgical procedures to cosmetic procedures, Malton Medical Group, along with on-site lab services, Pharmacy, Diagnostic Imaging and Physiotherapy, strives to be a one-stop shop for all of our patients’ medical needs.
Telephone Health Advisory Service (1-866-553-7205) offers personalized medical advice from an Ontario Registered Nurse after hours. Patients may phone after 5:00pm until 9:00am the next morning and 24 hours a day on the weekend and holidays.
- Immigration Medicals (book on-line at www.aimsmississauga.ca)
- Addiction Medicine
- Newborn Circumcision
- Minor surgical procedures
- WSIB injuries
- Obstetrical Care
- Botox and other cosmetic procedures
- RCMP Designated Physician
- Driver’s Medicals
- Lab Services
- Diagnostic Imaging (including x-ray, ultrasound, PET CT)
- Diagnostic Cardiology (including cardiology consult, echocardiogram, electrocardiogram)
- Physiotherapy (including massage therapy, acupuncture, orthotics, braces)